Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hallo, chickadees!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I was off in the frozen, magical wonderland of the Midwest, visiting family. M and I went sledding (wiping out in a magnificent jump and half-twist), ate more than our fair share of sugar and junk (ugh), and saw almost my entire family in a week (put 650 miles on the rental car). And I didn't get spanked once! Which, uh, may have had more to do with the fact that we were constantly surrounded by vanillas, but I'd like to think it had something to do with my behavior.

Except that I got spanked/hairbrushed the day after we got home for various and sundry misbehaviors accumulated while we were gone. Tops have memories like elephants.

I received two New Year's blessings, which I pass on to you. The first is from my friend Princess Gail:

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address. In simple words, may 2008 be the best year of your life!

The second is from my friend Doc Ken:

May your days be filled with joy
May your nights be filled with wonder
And may all the in-between times be filled with all the spankings you could possibly want, need, desire, or deserve

No comments: