Monday, July 28, 2008
It's sparkle's birthday!
Even though she's been sick lately. Even though she's been strapped in mean places lately.
Happy birthday, dear one! May your celebration be loud, long, and lusty. ;-)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
The perfect, storybook ending to this story would be this:
M came home on Sunday night to find me sprawled on the bed in my sexiest lingerie. He took one look at me, growled, and then fucked me till we were both sore and exhausted. (Oh, and in this dream, he isn't tired, sore, or smelly from hiking for two days straight.)
But the real story goes like this:
On Thursday I started with a headache in the back of my head.
On Friday it came back, just a little. And then M forbade me from orgasming for at least two days.
On Saturday night it came back with a vengeance (and a special little twist).
On Sunday, I started my period and there was a crazy mudslide on the the ONE road back from the mountain M was hiking. My headache returned in the evening and M didn't get back until 2 a.m.
On Monday, I went to work and left early because my headache was creeping back in. Monday night we had dinner with family.
This morning (Tuesday), I opened my eyes with my alarm, realized that the headache was still f*&#ing with me, and cursed.
Then I rolled over and started kissing M's neck. Fortunately, he's fairly persuade-able, even when tired, so he was amenable to suggestions.
We had lovely, lovely sex, even if it wasn't the thunder-crashing, apocalyptic sex of the fantasy.
I got up and showered. M went back to sleep.
My headache was 100% gone by the end of my shower. And hasn't returned all day.
I don't know whether to tout this as a cure for migraines or conceal it from M. He's either going to want to fuck every time I have a headache or he's never going to do the insanely hot orgasm-injunction again. I'm kind of stuck.
Although thoroughly enjoying myself. Grin.
Friday, July 11, 2008
There's no way to tell this story but down and dirty:
I am sore from last night's spanking. Really, really sore.
M is leaving for two days of hiking. Tonight.
He was mostly distracted while packing and getting ready--until just before he left.
He grabbed my incredibly sore bottom and twisted. Then pulled me over his lap and spanked me HARD.
Then gave me a rule for tonight: at least one hour of work on my project before I go to sleep. Or else I get woken up Sunday night and strapped hard with the horrible plastic-y strap from Cody and Nisha.
I helped him carry things to his car in the garage. He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me up tight against him, kissed me passionately, and informed me that I am not allowed to orgasm for the next two days.
Not at all. I am not allowed to come until he's home and fucks me. If I come at all in the next two days I will not be allowed to come for a week--
--and I'll be strapped hard every night of that week.
And then he left. Kissed me hard and pulled out of the garage.
I was so turned on.
And then he came back.
He'd forgotten his fishing rod. Looked inside the carrier and found four canes. As a testament to how turned on I was, I bent over and invited him to try them on my (have I mentioned?) incredibly sore bottom.
He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pushed me into the wall, grabbed my pussy, and we made out like horny teenagers.
But I didn't come.
I was literally panting and moaning. Close to begging.
He said, "You may need a cold shower in order to get your work done."
And before I knew it, he tugged me in the bathroom, stripped me, turned on the cold water, and literally shoved me into the shower.
Not just into the water a little.
He pushed me into the water, then he pushed my head (my hair!) under the stream, then pulled me back so that my face got wet too.
Then he pulled my head out of the water, kissed me hard, and said, "I'll see you in two days. Be good."
I stood there, spluttering and shivering (from cold and turned-on-ed-ness) before turning on the warm water and watching it run off my rock-hard nipples in sheer frustration.
That may have been the single sexiest, single most frustrating encounter of my life.
I better get to work on my project.
I'm so gonna need another shower.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
He nodded sleepily, pulled me tight up against him, and whispered into my hair, "I love you, beautiful. And I'm going to give you a really serious spanking tonight."
"The kind that goes on way too long."
"The kind that has you wishing it were over way before it is."
But it's ok. I soooo need it.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
The Big Read reckons that the average adult has only read 6 of the top 100 books they’ve printed.
1) Look at the list and bold those you have read.
2) Italicize those you started but did not finish.
3) Underline the books you LOVE.
4) Reprint this list in your own blog so we can try and track down these people who’ve read 6 and force books upon them.
1. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
2. The Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien (M and I read them out loud to each other—my Elvish is better but he chants better)
3. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte (only because I had to for school)
4. Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
5. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
6. The Bible (but not in sequence)
8. Nineteen Eighty Four - George Orwell
9. His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman (We’re in the middle of the Golden Compass)
10. Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
11. Little Women - Louisa M Alcott
12. Tess of the D'Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy
13. Catch 22 - Joseph Heller
14. Complete Works of Shakespeare (read several, though not nearly all)
15. Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
16. The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien
17. Birdsong - Sebastian Faulks
18. Catcher in the
19. The Time Traveller's Wife- Audrey Niffenegger
20. Middlemarch - George Eliot
21. Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell
22. The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald
23. Bleak House - Charles Dickens
24. War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy
25. The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
26. Brideshead Revisited - Evelyn Waugh
27. Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky 28. Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
30. The Wind in the Willows - Kenneth Grahame
31. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
32. David Copperfield - Charles Dickens
33. Chronicles of Narnia - CS Lewis
34. Emma - Jane Austen
35. Persuasion - Jane Austen
36. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - CS Lewis 37. The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
38. Captain Corelli's Mandolin - Louis De Bernieres
39. Memoirs of a Geisha- Arthur Golden
40. Winnie the Pooh -
41. Animal Farm - George Orwell
42. The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
43. One Hundred Years of Solitude- Gabriel Garcia Marquez
44. A Prayer for Owen Meaney - John Irving
45. The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins
46. Anne of Green Gables - LM Montgomery (probably only my favorite series of all time—I have every book ever published with LMM stories)
47. Far From The Madding Crowd - Thomas Hardy
48. The Handmaid's Tale- Margaret Atwood
49. Lord of the Flies - William Golding
50. Atonement - Ian McEwan
51. Life of Pi - Yann Martel
52. Dune - Frank Herbert
53. Cold Comfort Farm - Stella Gibbons
54. Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
55. A Suitable Boy - Vikram Seth
56. The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
57. A Tale Of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
58. Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
59. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
60. Love In The Time Of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
61. Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
62. Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov (truly excellent—my senior seminar was on Nabokov)
63. The Secret History - Donna Tartt
64. The Lovely Bones- ALice Sebold
65. The Count of Monte Cristo- Alexandre Dumas
66. On The Road - Jack Kerouac
67. Jude the Obscure - Thomas Hardy
68. Bridget Jones' Diary - Helen Fielding
69. Midnight's Children - Salman Rushdie
70. Moby Dick - Herman Melville
71. Oliver Twist - Charles Dickens
72. Dracula - Bram Stoker
74. Notes From A
75. Ulysses - James Joyce
76. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
77. Swallows and Amazons - Arthur Ransome
78. Germinal - Emile Zola
79. Vanity Fair - William Makepeace Thackeray
80. Possession - AS Byatt
81. A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
82. Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
83. The Color Purple - Alice Walker
84. The Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguro
85. Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
86. A Fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry
88. The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom
89. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
90. The Faraway Tree Collection - Enid Blyton
91. Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad
92. The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
93. The Wasp Factory - Iain Banks
94. Watership Down - Richard Adams
95. A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole
96. A Town Like Alice - Nevil Shute
97. The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas
98. Hamlet - William Shakespeare
99. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl
100. Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
Friday, July 4, 2008
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Yes, Lily and I did get spanked. In front of each other. With scolding and sternness and red bottoms and everything.
M required that we both wear skirts and we both complied, like the good girls we are. I wore my new Victoria's Secret panties that say "Angel" on them, just for good luck and subliminal messaging. Lily wore a thong, practical girl.
And she got to go first, lucky duck. I think M was trying to be nice because she's never had a spanking for punishment before. He had us both sit down on the (hard wood) coffee table and he stood over us, gently scolding and reminding us why we were there and what was going to happen. Then he sat down on the couch and held out his hand to Lily. She glanced at me a little nervously and I gave her a supportive smile as she gingerly put her hand in M's. He pulled her up and over his knee and raised her skirt. He caressed her backside briefly and then started spanking. On the whole it was definitely not the hardest spanking I've ever seen, but her bottom turned an alluring shade of red (sorry, Lily!) and she squirmed delightfully. Of course, I could only partly enjoy it because I knew that my turn was next and included the ebony hairbrush. Lily did feel the wrath of Ian's Nanny Paddle, but was spared any ebony because of her inexperience.
Oh, and [mumble, mumble] it happened [mumble] to be a [mumblerepeatmumble] offense for me.
And then it was my turn. Even though Lily was nursing a beautiful pink bottom, I believe she was rapt in attention. I got the barest of warmups, a short stern scolding, and then the damn hairbrush. Which came down far too hard, far too many times. Not the hardest or longest spanking of my life, but certainly a memorable one, if only for the presence of a comrade/witness.
Not that anyone's interested in this part either, but there were lots of cuddles and kisses afterward. We both said our obligatory thank yous and were forgiven.
Now I just need to buy some spray-on sunscreen. Or maybe steal Lily's. ;-)
Happy Birthday, dear Chris! May there be much spanking and merriment today and for the whole year to come.
**Anyone hoping for a post of a different nature (say, a Part 2) will just have to wait. I'm already late for work. But in case you were worried, my hands-free device did arrive yesterday, just in the nick of time. Phew!