Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Rest of the Story

Well, here's the deal. Last night, I was this close to falling asleep when I suddenly got an over-tired rush of adrenaline, said something feisty to M, and stomped my foot. He, in a sudden and unexpected fit of toppiness, turned me over his knee and spanked me. Hard. With his hand, a hairbrush, and a paddle.

This turn of events put me in a semi-submissive headspace, wherein I decided to confess something to Chris via email. I woke up this morning and found this in my inbox:

[My full name],

Don't have time to respond in detail right now as I have to go to work, but yes, you're in big trouble, young lady. I'll let you know just how much trouble when I have time to sort it out and reply more fully.

Chris

Foolish me. I immediately crawled back in bed and whispered to M, "I think I'm in big trouble with Chris." He snuggled me sleepily, and said, "For what?"

Now this particular issue is the only issue that Chris has complete authority over. It's the same issue that he was helping me with in the winter, and one for which M isn't totally comfortable punishing me. So I responded by naming the general issue and snuggling deeper under the covers, confident that was the end of the conversation. Foolish me. M suddenly tightened his grip and said, "And when are you getting spanked for this?"

Still not realizing my peril, I said, "I dunno. Probably not until Shadow Lane."

He said, "Well, if you're in big trouble, I think you should be spanked sooner. If you have to wait for your punishment, it always gets worse. I'm going to spank you now."

And he did. With his hand, the hairbrush, and that damn paddle. Again.

So that's the story.

***
And in case you're wondering, yes, Chris has passed the rest of my sentence. But more will come on that soon.

1 comment:

Serenity Everton said...

You are a dear, Iris. The rest of what I had to say I said in YIM last night, I think.

Except maybe that you could turn Gandhi into a disciplinarian because Gandhi would love you, too.