Thursday, May 8, 2008

What's the Difference...

...between a "mean" spanking and a "stern" spanking? Because the sharp, sting-y, VERY ouchy spanking I got from M last night was apparently not "mean," it was "stern." Felt pretty mean to me. I got grabbed, tossed over his lap on the bed, and spanked hard. And then when I thought it was over, he pulled down my pajamas and spanked me harder. :-( Mean, right?

Sadly, no Thursday updates today. The group has conflicting schedules, so anyone salivating in anticipation of a detailed orgiastic report (cough, Chris, cough, Paul, cough) will have to wait another week. :-)

4 comments:

Paul said...

Iris, that is sooo cruel, chuckles.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Mean, meaner, meanest...that qualified in my book!

Serenity Everton said...

It was mean if he did it because he wanted to hurt you for the sake of enjoying it.

It was stern if you were in trouble.

Personally, I think mean is lovely and stern is justifi-- no, an evil necessity, but then there's a little bit (I said LITTLE) of masochist in me.

Hugs,
sparkle

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, for once, I totally agree with my wife when it comes to spanking definitions. ;-)